Sunday, October 11, 2009

LIKE WTF....U SERIOUS

So I'm in the Central Plaza on the stage dancing (the only good change about the space), and some dude named LMAOLTIMEWARNER comes up to me and says, "how many people you fool into believing you're a women?" I said huh? He then goes to tell every person in the plaza that I am a guy, and that I'm trying to score with men because I am gay. LIKE WTF....U SERIOUS? There actually are hot women out there in HOME, behind some of those hot avatars. Within a few minutes I have a group of people surrounding me, saying why am I acting like a dude, LOL wtf people. Ok so then, I say you know what fine, I will feed into this losers boredom, and I will tell him to accept my friends request so I can call him on the mic and talk with my womanly voice.. He adds me, I call him and it says that his communications settings has been disabled, so I tell him to enable his shit. Instead of doing that he starts telling people, "wow what a manly voice, damn," Then he says "why did you hang up, answer my call." So now I am heated, and probably because I already had a shitty day. So I roast his azz in text, which I am pretty good at, haven't lost a text fight yet (I tell it like it is). Now last night I was back in the Central Plaza again with a friend, and I see this fucker again, only now instead of being a fat white dude, his avatar is a damn skinny black chick. LMAO fucking people, wow LMAOLTIMEWARNER you got ya fame, here you go you loser. There are real women out there in HOME, and because of E-TARD's like this mofo and other's, they give us real females a bad rep.