Friday, October 2, 2009

Today is the day

Im suppose to get my PS3 back from sony. I have been offline for about a week and five days, in that time period ive been handling personal things and ive been on my PSP and my Wii. I hit g0dly_ice up on the phone not too long ago tellin him to get on his PSP an play Resistance Retribution, he got on for 5 mins, signed off the server, i played a couple matches, saw him back on the server, i joined his game then he LEAVES an signes off perminately...... DUDE WTF i know you hate auto-aim in the game but GEEZZZZ!!!!! I played one Wii game for an hour, i was actually compairing Super Smash Bros. Melee with SSB. Brawl, I played a match on Melee 1st, I was Fox and I played against Link CPU lvl nine.I kicked his fuckin ass!!!!! He kept tryin to grab me an i pretty much dodged almost everything he tried to throw at me. The game settings were five lives andthe damage was set lower so the percentageon how much you get hit would be in the hundreds in order to defeat the opponent. I had three lives left when i won and I laughed. Then I popped in SSB Brawl same stage (Hyrule Castle) same setting and wow i was gettin my ass handed to me, i was using a gamecube controller not the Wiimote, the AI for SSB Brawl is better than Melee i could tell off bat. Link was fuckin me up so i quit an said FK THAT and laughed. I got other Wiigames like Resident Evil 4 and Twilight Princess but i decided to play an old school Gamecube RPG game i played all the time back in the day and in my opinion it is the BEST RPG for Gamecube


Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II and yes im reppin The SoSe Project BITCHES!!!!!!!

I got a call from UPS stating that my package will arrive today between 8am and 7pm, apparently it seems like i havent really missed much of any new stuff other than new games in the PSN store and Homes new update. Im already finding out there are some problems with the new stuff and im not supprised that there is always stupid ass problems with new content that comes out for Home, WTF is up with that????? When I get my PS3 I have to switch out the Hard Drive and Put in my 500GB Hard Drive, hopefully i dont strip the damn screws on this one because its a bitch to take off. Then i have to copy all the saved shit i put on my PSP including game saves, music and pics so hopefully that wont take too long.
I finished a new fresh exclusive Rated U logo today and in my opinion id say it turned out really good, worked on the design for a few days an im satisfied with the look so here it is.....



This is just a simple template to show off my work I will talk to g0dly_ice on future logos for Rated U The SoSe Project.

-UnblockaCrim-