Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GlassWalls

Glasswalls...

I have a complaint.... not knowing if its true. But i heard this particular mod was "aware" of the sose project and Was recieving names of our staff... showing mods up to bann us.... ok. For the most part im not bitter about that. GW if u did it... fine. you busted me for TEXT abuse... and hate speech. I get that... you can hate on me.... for this because now its my time to hate on GW...
1st of all im sose... notorious for running my font at people who DISRESPECT me. Because they lose, they get bitter and report me. Fine, I get that. IF this is true that you went of your way to take me down just because of my website being so controversial. Then so fuckin b it dude...or women. I started this shit as a joke. When Kdizzle was on it. It was Pure entertainment. Why because thats where she ran it... When i gave her the boot... i started payin attention to more perverted shit and peto's...

Lol for GlassWalls to show in a server and talk about sony's inside access about being in officess late nights and what not, And not actually MODDING the server... come on glass? SATAIN IS A SWEETHEART!?? be Serious...


Then discussing what other Mod's do?? did Once glass walls be professional? Not sose's eyes. I saw a Regular avatar in a MOD jacket, with a White glowing Font talking about things that shouldn't be discussed with regular avatars...

yea lol...


Reminds me of "HizzleD" K...Dizzle... lol yea ok!!

....