Friday, July 31, 2009

I lost the title to this blog but I'm gonna type it anyway because I'm a cheetah

Girl U Fyn!!! Can I shoot u in the face.............

I dont play many games that put player vs player. Im more of a teamwork kinda girl myself. Take for instance when Im playing Burnout Paradise, personally I like to do challenges and stuff like that. The other night I was playing and a guy kept taking me out while I was trying to set a time challenge up. So I kicked him from the game. I promptly received a "y u kik me" message. I stated that I was trying to do something and he wasnt taken that into consideration. Then he said "well, I was trying to get ur attention". FUCKING WHY??? Im playing a game, why are you trying to get my attention. Is it the vagina? I think its the vagina. Im sure my male friends dont have problems with other guys trying to get their attention during a game. Then I desided to play a little COD4 because I hardly ever play it but it is a fun game, I just suck at it worst than a Iron worker giving a hand job wearing a weilders glove. Oh.....and did I mention the iron worker is handicap and cant go out in public because he has a bad habit of punching little kids on the street because they remind him of his lost childhood................the childhood he lost because he's handicap -_-. Anyhoo...Im that bad. So Im in the lobby and a guy says...Hey a girl!! Im gonna be all on her ass!! Watch me kill her like 20 times*fill with stupid boys laughing*".......well he was right, he did kill me like 20 times. The next round he started asking all these questions about blowjobs. The funny thing is that all the other guys playing with us started answering him lol. "Not u guys, the girl" I was pretty pissed because I hate being singled out because Im a girl and I play games. So I quit the game and watched a movie. Then this ass-box sends me a message asking if I wanna chat....* *.............yeah, I was speechless. Why on Earth would I wanna talk to you after your massive display of Im-a-guy-and-i-get-a-hardone-outta-showing-up-ladies-ism???? Check this kiddo......If you beat me in a game Im not gonna fuck you or give you a blow job. At best you'll get a "good job". Beat me at Rockband2 or Buzz and I may opt for a handjob, but thats as far as Im willing to go.

The BenchMob(TM) is dead..........

Its offical. Something that started off so wonderful has become crap. Actually it fell apart when Candi left. That was the first time I had to leave friends to be with a friend. I should have let it go then but I couldnt watch it die, not like that. I had to "save" it. By design, The BenchMob worked because we all had the same friends. Then more people start coming around and more drama started happening. I tried to nip it at the bud by inviting everybody that was beefing to my apt to talk and for a while it work. But too many people started hating each other and I was left in the middle. It was BanchMob/Sose, now it seems like BanchMob vs Sose. Im not gonna let it end like that. We had some great times on that bench and I dont want everybody thinking about who they hate and all that crap. Bench, you were a good girl but to much bullshit and drama has made your wood weak and your supports unstable. May people refer to you as awesome and not the place were "I met that bitch so-n-so".........PS Home Plaza Center Bench Dec 17 2008- July 31 2009.


Delete *insert name here* because Im not their friend and your my friend.......

My friends list is.......conflicting to say the least. I have all these friends that dont like each other. It doesnt bother me but I may bother you all lol. Personally I dont give a shit if any of you like each other, as long as you get along with me. Im not friends with people because my friends are friends with them. That silly. Im friends because I like hanging with whoever the target maybe. I didnt even delete Romeo. Hellz, I didnt even have plans on deleting him. My response was well accepted and I thought it was over. Ive argued with all my friends. I like arguing lol. Another viewpoint on a subject cant be all bad right lol? But Im not gonna delete people because they dont get along. All Im asking is if you dont like somebody, dont talk to them. Dont have me sitting in the middle while you e-fight over internet stuff. Just ignore them and move on. At least consider my feelings on the matter

Peace^, A-Town Down, Seacrest Out!!!