Thursday, July 2, 2009

UUUUGGGGGgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So......................I've been in labor 11 hours now but because I haven't dilated 10 centimeters the doctor has seen fit to send my ass back home WITH NO PAIN KILLERS to, as he says "wait it out". Does Deja gotta slap a bitch????? It's as if the lower half of my body is fighting the upper half only the lower half has a problem with guns and knives and other things of war and has decided that maybe it could try to talk the top half out of it while upper half is marching across the battle field singing songs of old because its ALREADY FUCKING WON THE WAR!!! I was told to go home, relax with some wine and lite music, and don't do anything to get my heart rate up. Well I came back home, ate, and had a glass of Merlot wine. Well apparently it's been a while since I've had a drink cause after 1 1/2 glasses I was as drunk as a fat bridesmaid at a open bar wedding. Not wanting to drink alone cause it makes me feel like a alcoholic my husband had a few shots of GG. Needless to say soon after I was trying to do the booty dance but was reminded that I wasn't supposed to do anything exciting/fun. At that point I mumbled something to the tone of FUCK YOU and waddled my way to the living room where I watched some tv. I watched a movie called "Rolemodels" but instead of enjoying it I kept daydreaming about the many different ways I could kill Paul Rudd with a Vibe Magazine. After that adventure I thought it would be a great idea to get on home and crack some jokes with my e-buddies. I spent the first hour not talking to anybody because I was mad at all my male friends because they could possible to this to a woman and pissed at all my female friends because none of the whores have any children so they have no idea what I'm going thru anyway. Then I spent the next hour bitching about the pain to anybody that would listen. I even blessed a plaza bear with my story for 23 mins. I tried to talk to my husband but he just coward in the corner on the computer like i was the evil step-mother and he was the abused step child I threw rotten eggplants at and spit wads of brain lubricate on.

I'm cranky. I'll talk to you ass-hats after I relieve myself of the demonic spawn that has decided to attach its self to the wall of my uterus.


Peace^, A-Town Down Seacre.......awwww Fuck you guys.