Sunday, April 12, 2009

And you thought it would never happen...(by kelli)

Allow me to first introduce myself. I am Kellz, Sose's BFF. I know I had promised months ago that I would post on here, but I wanted to make sure that I had enough and something good enough to post about.

____________________________________________________________

supacrwzy_18...


I meet this dude thru some friends, and all I can say is wow. Within 5 seconds of dancing with him he was sending me messages about his whole life story. Come to find out dude is 40 years old and is ps dating anything with a puzzy and a pulse. He said he was going to send me a picture of him self, claimed that he looked about 30. Well to his defense, he does, however you said you'd send me A PICTURE, but I recieved 12 of them from this dude. Each one more random than the next. Then i get a follow up message that says "I hope you like what you see. I have naughty ones if you are interested!"....um NO thank you! I think I'll pass. So I send him a curtisy picture of me, and for the next week I get messages from him everyday. He follows me around on the server and begs me to come to his Harbor Studio with him. Then he breaks out the wacko on me. He says he needs to talk, he's upset and that he would like to talk with me. So I allow him to take me to his studio where he goes on this 2hr conversation on how he broke up with his PS girlfriend because she quote "Accused me of cheating on her because I went on a date in real life" WOW!! So then he tells me how they were together for 4 months and that he didn't believe that she was 20, that infact he believes she is 16. So he INSISTS on sending me her picture. WOW, this chick...WOW. that is all I can and will say. And yes I believe she was 16, and dude, if she is, your 40. Can you say PERV?? Then he continues to tell me how much he likes me, and how he is glad he found a girl like me. Then comes off with this:
I dunno whether this was a propsal or not, lol. I kinda advoided him after this, cause he continued to creep me out a little more each day. I still get the random Hey Sexy message from him, but I believe he has gotten the point.

_______________________________________________________________

I have another story that I would LOVE to post, and I wish I could. But it has me torn, so I will just tease you with it for now. If something progresses and I feel as if I can post it, I will. But as of now, imma keep this one to myself.

___________________________________________________________

realguna and dmoney

I know this is late, but I can't not say it.

WOW guys! The MINUTE that sose turned lose on you guys and let you know that you were just a number in the game, you turned to me. Thinking well I'll have Kellz. WoW!! Did you to really think that her BFF would do that? Come on now! I'm in the game to boys!

____________________________________________________________

No Apologiez

What can I say.....This situation has caused so much drama. I will start from the begining....

I started hanging with Apz. Talked with him a few times, and he began coming around ALOT more. I told Sose from the getgo that he was a target. So I made him believe I was into him and within 3 days of him following me around he approched me in the bowling alley.....


Well I allowed this to go one for about a month. I was cool and calm at first, kinda pushed him a bit, then I turned on the clingy girlfriend role to see how he would react. He reacted just as I thought. I got excused of how he hated home, but yet he'd always pop on. I got many invites to chat with him and parties and you name it, he was there. In the chats, he'd invite as many people as he could, where he'd put up the pictures of me that he had and kinda blow off that he put them up.


Then on April Foolz day I get a message from Apz, which made me laugh but I went with it because I wasn't done my "project" The message stated..... Kellz your mad cool and sxy and all, but i'm just not ready for a relationship right now. Your mad cool.

CAN YOU SAY UNFKINBLOCKABLE!!!

So I continued to be his friend. Hung out with him and his crew, even got into fights with Sose, and I apologize to her about this, but i did it to get reaction out of her, to get more reaction out of him and it worked. He began sending her messages, stating that he STOLE her best friend from her. That he could have all her friends. The whole time I'm sitting back laughing because I caused it all and was loving it. He would pull me into chats just to talk about how much of a bytch Sose was, but in all reality I knew it was just because he was mad he couldn't get to her. It killed him that Sose NEVER backed down from him.

Apz, didn't you find it odd, that even after Sose and I got into HUGE fights, her and I were together the NEXT FKING DAY! DUH dumbazz. And another thing babe, You are NOTHING to look at. NO ONE is envious and have you EVER heard of WAX?? Babe, those eyebrows have their own specices of fungi growin in em. WAX them catepillars!!

____________________________________________________________

Sikwitit it

WOW......This dude..... Apz you need to check your cuzzin. The MINUTE that Apz sent me the "breakup" message, this dude was ALL over me. Sendin me pics, sayin the things he'd do to me. WOW. I have to say, and I didn't think it would be true, but this nikka is more of a lame than his cuzzin. Both these dudes should just turn off the PS and not look back.

____________________________________________________________

Well babes, this is all I got for now. I got a few potentials in my reserve right now, so I will update you when i get more "dirt"