Friday, April 24, 2009

Nikki's Unblockalame.....by Nikki

Before this moment, I was a blog virgin! Now that my blog cherry has been popped, I would like to bring you many “lols” My name is Nikki aka pirate. I don’t have targets, it seems like targets stumble upon me, I normally ignore them and move on but this is something so laugholucious or loltastic that I couldn’t avoid it!

PSN: JamesBond1972
Age:37
Status: unblockalame of massive proportions
(fyi im only 20 and he is aware!)

…..The story its start out as the typical hello, where are you from convo then exchange of names so on so forth, Then he is following me around servers but standing away from me just watching….CREEPPPPPPPYYYY. yes, even in the game, I was freakin. Then messaging me with, Nicole why aren’t you talking to me Nicole”(note my name 2x) like 5x in a row.

It progressed into. “I need to talk to you nicole” so I go to his studio and he proceeds to tell me how he is a girl on his other psn and blah blah blah.

Just general lameness, Then today he needed to speak to me desperately and then we go to his studio and he tells me when he is stressed, he likes to masterbate himself. Then asks if that’s okay if he does it over the mic so for shizz and giggles I say yes…he moaned and all that stuff while asking me normal questions like how old are you. He also asked if I loved him lol I have spent maybe a total of 20 mins talking to him over a 4 month period.

So long story short, we are psdating for RUBs pure enjoyment. Oh yeah and he asked if we could meet in rl! There should be more to come…. Rubs plus video camera equals bad news for lameos!