Thursday, April 16, 2009

SoSe is banned: Red and Blue

The Red Gang

and the Blue Gang.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can i say besides LOL, I'm aware guys. I heard about some of you running your font. You know who you are... matter fact i thought you was cool (ahmmmm ANT!) Others, just want my attention and i don't even know them. LOL LAME (ahmmmmm FLIPSTAR!) You aint worth a sentence on this blog. Matter fact flip since you want to be bloged so bad here you go pal,

FlipStar

Lame kid who PsDates JasmineAngel, Lives in the bay and PScheats on jasmine with random chicks. how i know? don't ask SoSe knows all.

---

Thats all you get flip, Next.

---

Ok so i got banned this week and my account is back on this monday. I Was going to just calm down. I turned my back for a little bit and i Noticed that these lame asses started 2 gangs while i was away. They tried to talk shit to kelli witch did not work. Face it children. She had physical evidence and pics. Its not Fraud, she didnt photo shop it, It's Raw. Apolo YOU ARE LAME AND UGLY. Just accept that.I spent my time going after sikiwittiT Secretly. I changed my Mind for the simple fact that i know he's a coward. So I got Devine on a video i recorded it had my brother edit it and now i just want the world to know about these red and blue guys and What we think of you. So here it goes. We aren't showing you guys anymore attention after this video, you guys are Done. Lame, you can't redeem yourselfs so stop.



Shark this to you. I sose have no issues with you what-so-ever. But I am very dissapointed you really hang with btchazzness... Hope you see that Apolo aint a real friend, just how he snaked me and kelli.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Record... When i get back to Pshome this monday DO NOT EXECPT ME to beef with Red and blue. That is lame beyond lame...

If you're going to diss Rated U, Then say FK rated U and not Fk UNBLOCKABLES! You can't Say fk something that you can't stop

Unblockable = anything that cannot be Stoped or BLOCKED!