Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Funny thing about Lames....by Kellz

Well lets see..... You post about them, you post the truth, you have hard core facts and evidence, you even have pictures, but yet according to these "lames" none of it is true. Photoshop, tampering, trick photography, I've heard it all this past week.
I will NOT apologize for posting the truth. I am sorry if you can't deal with the bed that you've made for yourself. If you don't want your "lameness" posted on the internet, then don't be lame. It's that easy!!!
The events this week...HILARIOUS!!!
I am in Central Plaza, minding my own business when I get word that I am about to be "jumped"!! First off this is home, is there a Assault button that I don't know about? Well I dancing with Ryan, and then all of a sudden I see this sea of Red walking VERY SLOWLY and dramtically towards me....Oh No! It must be the Red Gang!! What ever shall I do?? What do you do when you want to piss someone off without saying a word? You ignore them!!










OH NO, I'm surrounded? What ever shall I do....I just dance. I don't see them! LOL. So then Apz starts spouting his lame....Honey if all you got on me is to call me a Stripper cause I'm dancing and then ask me if I should be wipping some "old dudes balls" ( that's my job, I am a Nurse dumb ass), then you need to try to get some better material next time you want to come at someone!! You don't intimadate me with your "Home Gang". Come on now, get real.
Two days later, I had a member of the "Red Gang" show up on the server. I went at him, hoping that it would get the "bigger" fish of the "guppy gang" to show up. It worked, Shark showed up. We went at it for a bit, then OMG, Shark....he turned into a man and APOLOGIZED!! Then I had another member of the "guppy gang" apologize. And OMG I had 2 more members tell me that they aren't in it, that Apz is their boy, but they have nothing to fight with me about. Wow Apz.....I thought your boys were YOUR BOYZ!! Looks like your "gang" has no structure. Maybe because YOU CAN'T HAVE GANGS ON HOME!!
I did have some other pictures that I wanted to share, but I don't want to put anyone out there. All I have to say is....Apz it looks like it's you and Sik in your gang against Rated U, and honey as far as I am concerned.....YOU FAILED!!! You can walk around and CLAIM that you won this battle, but honey we all know, even your BOYZ know, that you didn't own shit, you won't own shit and your never gonna be shit!! So take your "uptown boy" ghetto wanna be, "guppy gang" dumb ass, no game, no swag, no font ass elsewhere!!