Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sooo...

So things have gotten a little big cleaner with me. People are squashing beefs, turning it into chicken or turkey. I appreciate it because after the bs, im not in the mood for drama anymore. I used to thrive off of it. But now i just don't.

History

I thought it would be the day i'd never see myself, Deja and Jasmine n 1 server without a fight or an argument. I guess days have changed.


And yea well, we just chilled while i watched Jasmine have a fight with flipstar... Can you say home drama? Days of our lives? YES!!! lol flip and jas where going at it like cats and doggs. She said someone saw him macking chicks on PShome, going to a party with her and whatnot. Should she believe it? not my place to say... i just did the sose shuffle and keep it truckin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dconcepts:

Yes so i was 100% right about this dood, he's 1 of those people or GUYS who just wants a dumb bitch about. We were conversating, He told me what he does. he's a "computer tech" but when i asked him the specs of his personal computer he rambled about how he works with servers and that he asked witch computer would i be talking about. I told him to just tell me 1 stupid server... he wouldn't, he kept refusing. It Got to a point where he wouldn't explaing it cause he assumed " i wouldn't understand". Please, ice does so much computer crap i've picked up. So yea I assumed he was lying. I started iggnoring him cause i knew what was going to happen. I was going to get deleted soon enough for not being a dumb bitch like he wants. So yea. I left to RE lot, Cause he could not tell me what type of server, computer, hardware, GPU, CPU, Ram, Operating system, Not to mention he told me to look up his stupid webpage and i did, Witch was a poor Excuse for a professional website...

you be the judge: http://members.tripod.com/d.cov/index.htm

when i asked him if that was his site his answer was plainly retarded "oh no thats where i host my HTML" last time i checked Tripod or Angelfire doesn't "host" htlm they let you apply html and files to make a tamplet webpage.... smh..
You have nothing in common with Kelli because she's blond BUT NOT DUMB!! Thats why!!!

This is 1 of the most...funniest things i've ever seen. HE was talkin trash to his burnt homeboy cleo, about me. When i asked him to say it to me he says "im not even talkin to you about u" The HELL!?? OK so since when can you talk about someone and not be talking to them. And it would be OK? wow people on home are just officially DUMB. i continued to get my beetles in the RE Lot and i kept paying attention to my friends list. Sure enough this lame deleted me again, Cause he's looking for dumb bitches on home to fall for his lies.

Conclusion:

look out for Dconcepts he's a loser, and a liar! 1 for the simple fact that, When kelli showed him no play he moved on to try and talk to me. when i showed him no play. He did it again. I told him to Add me, im not adding him because he deleted me. Whats the point, i asked him to prove it to me. He added me. Day later because i wasnt with his program. He deleted me.... lol