Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Re-Open


Yea well I had 1 week break planed but it ended up being Longer. I stoped getting on home less and less. I went out more. I came online at night for about a good 2 to 3 hours and that was about it. When i officially returned to being a hermit and picking my ps3 controller back up. I promised i would not expose those. They pushed my Buttons!!!

hllanelle
&
Uzzi08



I meet Lanelle like 2 weeks ago when i 1st quit the blog, And Um. This Kid goes around speaking Spanglish and think it appeals to females. His Spanish is Fail... Its all out of (whats the right word?) in english it would be just jumbled sentence. Put it that way. He then walks around pretending im his girl by sweet talking me. He tends to take Smack to other people when they talk to me like i am his girl, i mean this kid is Grade A lame.

Uzzi i met last night. He would not Stop following me!! so just like Dmoney im going to go ahead and finish him off...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Young Cave
i Met in the mall, all he did was send me messages and ask can he be my friend. Me being nice i accepted it. Ever since then, he follows me around and Just STANDS THERE. its weird... People even noticed it. They asked him, "Hey cave why are you so quiet???" i don't know i guess im going to havta do something about this. I don't like 1 on 1 chats. Not since gunna. Gunna did that and he got attitudes with me about it. I didn't even appreciate it at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Apologiez/SikkwiTt it

I got a video for this case open. And im going to Post it in about an hour. Ok 1st had no problems with apologiez period. Non what so ever, his cousin wanted to PSdate me because of kelli was with apolo. knowing me, i refused. I dont PSdate unless im owning someone undercover and exposing them.Well party, after hang out. sikkwiTt it would not give up. HAHA. So i guess he goes n lies to apolo and they start talkin shhhh to me for no reason. That not i had got into it with avii and i wasn't going to talk no shh back.So i let em talk. Haha!!

well he sent me messages after that talking all kinds of Head saying "blah blah blah i took yo best friend blah blah blah"Then after all that. Today i go see sharkcity to talk about svr, he accuses me of following him around. LOL thats funny. The best part is... he ADDED ME! while he was talkin sht.... Contradicting much?? my video: