Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAHAHA!

http://www.playstationhometoday.com/group/PIGPROJECT <---- read it

WOW i wasn't even gonna slander this bitch. I just can't help it. HI hater! i appreciate the hate, i really do. "the pig project" ha you know what i don't understand...? how peoples ignorance gets the best of them. I would like to ask this ugly emo bitch has she ever read this blog?

http://thesoseproject.omgforum.net/general-chat-f1/atl247and-the-man-behind-the-myth-t16.htm

The answer is no. You know why? cause She took it out of context because of the recent attack i took on NJRAMAL and Accepting the fact that rome Was ATL and played dead. If you Realized, on the forums he put his legit reason's. He even Asked you all to read it, now you want to attack me like im going to just sit back and give you the attention that you want? you've Got to be crazy... The thing is this. Say what you want do what you want. I WILL however keep your attention off my blog for the simple fact that

A. Hating something you do not understand.

B. I don't like PSHT anyway its a social network site that enables Lames to do dirt away from home and not to mention Anonymous access for sexual predators to pick up on little girls or young teenagers for that matter. I mean The whole idea just takes Home right out of context. Sony didn't make that 3D social network so everyone could do the things that they are doing now.

I went on a Mission to expose the people who take playstation home out of the way its supposed to be. With that said its sony's fault for Failing to SUPPORT game launching like they promised. only a few games are supported and not even 1st party tittles. Im glad you like my website... im glad you're a hater, your hate keeps my hits up... but im going to tell you 1 thing. your "pig" project will not work and you want to know why? because u're hosting it on a Drama filled website Called Playstationhometoday.com... Good luck with that.