Sunday, June 14, 2009

So some of ya'll Can EAT!



Well I said i had a bomb to drop in 30 days. I have 26 days left from this Date. The thing is, Rome Got into some Bullshit with PSHT niggas. Which I cannot STAND. No i was not on my ps3 today so i didn't Record this. I got this from a INSIDE Source. The story goes like This WI_Romeo was ATL247 he faked his Death. Usually when people die over a video game and didn't know him... noone gives a fuck... or some do. SOME THROW FUNERALS this is the outcome when you fake your death. You get a bunch of lame azz niggaz who call you names cause they "cared" wow u cared about a nigga on PS3 that u NEVER even gave dap TO!?? WTF is WRONG WITH U !! the Rest of my rant is at the end of this video... but im makin it known that Niggaz on PSHT is fkin Lame...point blank. The rest of you niggaz that run ya mouth about me COME HOLLA at me im 1 website away PUZZY! matter fact we can jump n a Chat and do it... s'all good! I just don't get how u throwin funerals, home parties, and taking playstation serious.... I kno i may seem heartless but you Hard nigga u wanted to be famous NJRAMAL im making you more famous by showin the world you a lame... GO OUTSIDE!! STOP THROWIN PLAYSTATION HOME PARTIES!!

HAHA