Sunday, June 7, 2009

Riddle me this Batman.......................

My back hurts. My back hurts sooooooo bad. How bad you may ask? All of the following hurt less than my back:
A Gangbang
Hot molten lead force fed to a hobo
Being hit by a baseball bat swung by Barry Bonds hocked up on Acid
Falling 10 stories on to a pool full of lobsters
Being eaten by a old crocadile with extremely dull teeth
Going to church
Eating my tv
Shitting out said tv
Being stabbed in the nose by a ninja
Getting hit in the face with a bag of concrete
Sex with Mr.Marcus
Doing it in the butt
Smoking a joint made of poison ivy
Taking a strap-on to a rhino
Running head first into a building coated in razor blades
Moving to Montana


Whats the appeal of internet dating? You cant hold/kiss/touch/rub/fondle/hit/slap/kick/hump/stab the other person. Most couples never meet in real life so whats the point? The other person could be a freaky Jason(or Jessica) for all you know. They might have a freezer full of ass cheeks and ear that they uses in various stews and soups. Just saying.....

I was talking to a guy in the plaza today. He thought I was dumb and couldnt peep game. Conversation is as follows

Guy:Hey Sweety
Me:Hey
Guy:Im new here
Me:Apparently everybody is
Guy:No, Im really new
Me:Well everybody is new at some point
Guy:lol, I guess thats true.......So can u help me with some things?
Me:Sure
Guy:I got a studio
Me:Everybody has a studio kiddo
Guy:Oh, are there any other spaces?
Me:Lots, all in the mall
Guy:Cool, can u show me the other spaces?
Me:Nope
Guy:Why not?
Me: I only have the studio
Guy:Oh, well how do i get back to my studio
Me:U see that big building to the left? Walk thru the doors and there u go
Guy:ok cool, but how do i invite people?
Me:what do u need to invite people for?
Guy:So my friends can see my place
Me:I thought u were new?
Guy:I am, im asking so when i get friends i can invite them over
Me:Oh, ok (tells him how)
Guy:So u got a mic?
Me:I have access to one from time to time
Guy:Cool, Im gonna invite u to my place
Me:why?
Guy:So we can talk
Me:U can only invite people on ur friends list. Besides, arent we already talking?
Guy:Yes we are but i cant tell what kinda person u are.
Me:And u can tell what kinda person I am from my voice?
Guy:Yes I can
Me:Yeahhhh..........im not doing that
Guy: ur a bitch u know that?
Me:How can u tell? You never talked to me ;)
Guy:Ur one of them mean hoes that just come on here to talk shit to guys huh?
Me: Gosh no!! Talking shit to guys is a by-product
Guy:I knew u were a fucking man....u fucking queer
Me:So u asked me to ur studio because u wanted to talk to a queer guy? thats odd

"He stays silent for a second"

Guy:I fucking hate u bitch
Me:I try :)



Next random guy that ask me for pix Im sending him naked pix of me taking a shit while pregnant wearing joker make-up. That'll teach em'!!!

Peace^ A-Town down Seacreast Out!!!!!!!