Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My brain is full so Im gonna empty it........................here

I feel sorry for pengiuns.

Dog poop and human poop dont smell the same.

I pee every hour and 12 mins.

I can still run very fast.

Im hungry.

Ive seen a tornado in real life.

I talk to my belly for hours about cooking and various talk shows.

My feet look awesome!!!!

I can type upside-down.

I just proved it!!!

I "lol" so much because I find everything funny.

I love me some money!!!

YEAH I JUST SAID THAT!!!

I like being spooned.

I cracked a egg and it was a dead baby chicken inside.

Stupid Farm Stand Eggs.

I watch animal planet and debate over which animals I think I can take in a fight.

Ive also sized up all my friends on HOME and I think I can beat them all up.

I can do a American and a Chinese split.

Im sweating just sitting here typing.

I want a dog, and not one for kicking.

Im a christian but I dont believe in the bible.(Not word for word anyway)

Im not as much of a slut as everybody keeps saying behind my back.

Im only slightly slutty lol.

I was addicated to Morphine for 2 years.

Ive been told 6 times I like like Sheva from RE5.

I hate when people call me "dej".

My husband is what I would consider "out of my league".

Ive slept in the bathtub beacause its the only place I could get comfortable.

With my baby at work and home down I feel lonely :(

Im still not gonna use spell check :)

Im Done

Peace Up A-Town Down Seacreast Out!!!!