Monday, June 1, 2009

Not for Virgin eyes! haha jk its not that bad

Its your favorite home ho NIKKI aka pirate! Sose wants me to blog because y’all are perverted! this is just a funny story from a long time ago before I met all my peoples! So the first time I got on home, I was swamped by male avatars equipped with the romantic lines, like Where are you from?, You’re Hott, and my favorite, Wanna go to my place?. So fed up, I started playing along, I got called a dude 10,000x. my psn was an_asspirate but that’s besides the point. Neway I meet 39 year old, CIA-AGENT. And he like lets go to my place and it’s the summerhome. Not knowing anything I thought wow this guy has a nice place so, of course I homeboned him. ( FYI I think cybering is soooo funny, I do not get hot from it, purely for laughs) Homeboned him for 2 and a half hours…ughhh and he demanded me to call him daddy and describe my clean shaven parts and my pigtails…if that isn’t creepy enough he called me little girl everytime he said anything .. he also had me pretend I was innocent. Pedophile! I think so! “tell daddy , you like my big cock in ur tight young pussy little girl” “little girl, can I put it in your virgin ass, mmmm its so mmmm in your young ass”it was soo creepy but it was like a trainwreck I couldn’t stop . It took him lik 45mins to cum then he was like “laying here cuddling, I slowly rub your young breast” and it started all over again with the little girl thing haha. The things I go through for a laugh.

Another guy , I lovingly refer to as the squirtin guy, ugh I cant remember his psn but hes a Canadian gangsta. He wanted me squirt. So I faked it and say I did after 10 mins of him saying stupid shit. He asked “how much” and “and how far did it go” then asked me to do again. 3MINUTES later I said I did it again haha tf really dude..dumbass ill try and find his name for yall. To all you uneducated people, “female ejaculation” is liquid that from the g-spot when a female experiences a gspot orgasm. Most girls can ejaculation but most haven’t. You can achieve one if u are playing with the clit and applyin pressure to the gspot at the same time( im sure there are other ways) ur actually kinda milking the gspot..when she is gunna cum. AKA chances are u cant get a girl to do it over a ps3 in 3 MINUTES!!

That’s all for now..perverted stories and a lesson in sex ed!