Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I wanna fuck Sose.....

Not really but that's some attention getter huh?? But I do like flirting with him, and some other friends. Why? Because they don't think i want "The Dick" that's why(or "The Vagina" for that matter). If I thought they thought that I was serious I would never do it. Some guys(who are reading this and are now shifting around in their seats) flirt with me as if I was gonna leave my husband. And if your sitting there thinking "is she talking about me" I'm probably talking about you. Hellz I even flirt with girls, but only the straight one's, like Dani......and kellz........and........and......and.......damn!!! I only know lesbians. I have nobody to talk about penis too :(. Well this sucks ballz. Not that I don't like my lesbians friends, there friends just the same. But just once i wanna say "boy I could sure go for some dick" and somebody say "Hey, I too could go for some dick".

Lately everybody has been calling me "Booty". I don't mind it cause....well.....I'm arrogant like that. But since I've been giving a nick name I'm gonna start giving out nicknames as well:

Avian: Gay Boy
Wil_Romeo:That White Guy who said he'd lick my feet
Sose: My angry Cross dressing Boss
Kellz: Girl Im jealous of
Lucy: Emo Jailbait
Crimmy:ummmmm.......Crimmy?
Ice: My E-Bff
M&M: Girl that gets money
Lik3:Guy I'd do it to
Peu:Boytoy
Lax:GirlToy
Dani:Crazy English Lady
Dio:My angry Cross dressing Buddy
Yosho:Ripped Panties
Everybody else: I totally forgot about you at the moment

Yesterday in the plaza I totally dissed some dude for no reason other than he took to long to type. I don't know why but I did. I like to think I rub of on my friends but apparently these assholes are rubbing off on me.

Stupid friends.

I WILL NEVER GET ON THE MIC UNLESS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SO STOP ASKING. I wish I had some cool excuse like "I don't have a mic" or "I can't talk right now"....truth is, I just don't wanna talk to you. Sorry but thats the truth. I honosly have nothing to say that I can't type out. Oh...and if you think I don't talk because I'm a guy......delete me bitch.

On a lighter note, I hear the Home mods are trying to shut us down or whatever because they gay............that sucks.

Peace^ A-town down Seacreast OUT!!!!