Monday, June 29, 2009

Lamez lames.....n more lames



this bitch kown as "Noahrh1"played with me in the plaza,. i was talking to some N-W-A Kidz and this punk ass lil boy walks up, and says " bet your a man like me" ( i woulda took a pic up tunz of ppl typing) so the whole argument was this kid debating that im a man. and i said ok. walked over to all my bench mob ppl Shout out to yall ( dani Dio and Swa66y boo, candy, and PP boi and deja) so the whole time im arguin. im telling this kid he a lil boy asking to see some dick in the plaza saying lemme sniff it i can tell u a boy. and saying stupid stuff and random nasty things. and i was like yea ok u a tranny so stop. he kept talking hard and i told him shut up even walked away. He told me to grow some balls and i told him i dont need any. and i said why dont u gorw sum balls and he said he got big ones LoLz. and then he kept bugging me. and i gave him the Good Raz cussin out and he said sorry. and i told him im blogging his ass kuz he tought it was a joke. But check out my bad bitch pose. that shit is BoSS LMAO... im out.