Thursday, June 18, 2009

LALALALALAL! The pig interview

The Stuff i just Read, I don't want to address it in Negative fashion, But in positive. The stuff about me being "gangsta" but living in compton, I never claimed to be gangsta... I don't come on home with "tranny outfit" more like a guy with a girl avatar who receives friend reqs... lets just get this interview started shall we...

-I have an opinion, and I'm not sorry that constructive criticism is being construed as hate. *www.dictionary.com if you don't know those words*
Yeah, you're hits only come from whenever you're checking it. How long has the Sose been up and you've only gotten a few thousand?

ooooh ok. I start this website back in February, I did not get sponsors or counters to this site untill April, its now June... the counter says 5,000 now for 2 months... do i come on my own website? no honestly i do not to keep hits Legit. only time i come here is to read someone else post, Or update. Besides the UNIQUE counter is for continous visit's it doesn't add that visit. It adds a visit once a day for each IP tagged to the site.

And for the record i Definatly call "the pig project" and referring to it as a "slam book" a form of Dissagreeing aka light weight HATE

Oh, I understand what you're site is. I look at it and I see nothing but a mere slam book. Maybe you had the right thought at the beginning of your whole 'project' but you turned it on yourself and made a shit storm when you started using people.

This is not "Mean girls"... Because i targeted PSHT the whole website as a whole and my recent actions on NJRAMAL which i gave a public apology for. It seems that Way, Im sorry i have your panties in a bunch... lol <---- What happened was A friend of mine. A best friend started To Ebeef, We ended Up fighting over a name and a logo. This became a Playstation 3 vs XBOX 360 war. I withdrew from it and came out and put the whole project on blast. Because of those actions we needed new ways to entertain people. Because Rome was new, I inherited his beef, Because of that loyalty i have I took it apon myself to attack people who didnt deserve it... then again... IT WAS STILL FUNNY!


Even your own people can't stand what you've twisted your site into. *I have personally talked to at least three people that have shared such notations*

That so called 'bomb' that you dropped, it has no sustenance. It looks to me like you're trying to show off how well you can send friend requests.

This paragraph only applies to Kdizzle, And on the inside i don't want to go there because Kellz and the rest of the family here @ the sose project Doesn't get along. She doesn't agree with the people here. From the Start Sheri AKA DEVINE never agreed with kelli. I had to deal with that on the inside. Nicole will always back kelli up and so will machine fallen. So we just Parted ways in differences. Kelli chooses people on PSHT and saves them from being blogged. I can point out a few examples but i JUST... don't want to go there.

As far as that bomb, It was premature. Its what i put on the vid. I showed WHAT could have happened. I pulled the plug on it because the evidence i already had was HORRIBLE! I saved alot of evidence to myself. The thing is. The Real girls go out and flirt. What i do is i just watch, I don't flirt, i don't ask people to talk to me. They just TALK TO ME. if you don't believe me? ask the PSN Mz_Adonia....

my rules are simple and the girls don't follow them:
1. don't hunt
2. let them come to you
3. do not gossip
4 do not FLIRT, ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FLIRTING
5. Only enable the guy to say the things he's going to say DO NOT FISH FOR IT.

Thats why i released the information on mike. Not 1 time did he get flirted with.

I gave thank yous to each and every profile that added AYANNA. To be honest with you. I don't recall sending out Friend request. I get them. The only time i send out a friend req is when i switch a name and repeatedly add you. I don't like Playstation 3 as a gaming system anyway, I don't need friends on it. I GET PS3 friends when i play certain games, but i prefere hardcore gaming over xbox live.

And yea i called you Emo, cause emo kids look stupid, the purple hair and the lip ring does you no justice.. I know it means emotional. But thats what your being because of 4 blogs being posted about Playstation home Today... like i said i will no longer give that website or its members my attention. The only reason i posted to you was to clean up some of you accusations... If the whole focas is to clean up my site from talking about your friends... then so be it. Thats why i said i will never show you anymore attention..