Friday, June 26, 2009

Ohhhhh I got in trooooouubllllllleee...............

So this past Sunday my sweet baby was playing Burnout on my dejastar2000 account when Sose sent out a mass chat invite. Well that didnt go over well at all with ze old man. I had a hell of a time explaining to him that I dont chat on the mic and junk but he wasnt really feeling my excuse. "If you thought I was on the internet chatting with bitches you'd be trying to hit me with something!!!". Well he has a point there. I would be pissed. THEN he saw that I had pix posted and was REALLY pissed off. Now this one I dont get. People see me all the time in real life so why is the interwebz any different? Not like Im gonna date somebody or cheat. I only cheat with people I meet in dimly-lit night clubs lolololol. But forrealz...I just think send pics humanizes things on the web, thats why I do it.


I ate a bag of Twizzler pull-n-peels today and GOD was it good!! I mean like really good. Wanna know things that that candy was better than???

Putting a saddle on my husbands head and riding him incoherent

Shanking a nun

Buying shoes

Having a drink of Vodka straight from Jesus liquor cabinet

A reach-around

Kicking a hob with kittens in his pockets

Winning $78 in a spitting contest

.........yeah, it was that good.



Im happy this PSHT/SOSE thing is dying down. I much rather get called a bitch by people I dont know. I personally think it was taken waaaay out of context. Im mean suing and all is just dragging the real world into the internet one. Its not like any of you are gonna fight IRL or anything. All tho if you did, i would surely wish for it to be posted on youtube. That good watchin' fodder right there!!!! As for the pig project 16 of its 53 members are BenchModians so saying that the BM is trouble is a moot point indeed. The BM has members that are Homelings, work on this site, we have a hand in everything it seems. We gets all the cookies lolol.


Im sleepy.
Peace^ A-Town Down Seacreast Out!!!!