Wednesday, May 13, 2009

87 Girls....say what?!

Hello there! It's Kellz again.... I'm here with another lame update. I don't find as many as Sose, well yes I do, but I like to get as much details as I can before I post, to make sure it's perfect. I'm a little anal in making sure it's worthy of blogging.


So let me introduce Eddie....oh my. What a character....


I meet Eddie in Central a few weeks ago. I went up to him because A. I was bored, and B. I wanted to fk with a friend of mine. I told Eddie how HAWT I thought his avatar was and I flirted with him hard core cause I knew he was the type. Took me 2 minutes to get him to add me and follow me around for the rest of the evening. By day two, he was around me 24/7 and sending me messages. I'd get a message in the morning saying "Good morning Baby, what are you doing today", then in the afternoon, "Hello Baby, how is your day so far", then in the evening "Hello Baby, how was your day" and then I'd get a Goodnight Sexy.....LOL...I got these messages every day for a few weeks. I even got the random I Love you in these messages at time. WOW...thanks! I never replied, but yet he stilled sent them everyday.
He claimed and announced all the time that he was a Home Gigolo. He claimed to have 87 girls on his list and he loved them all. Then one day the UNBLOCKABLE happened. I was in the mall
glitching and I saw..... I Love E.D.D.I.E...I was like wow um OK...until i saw...OMG you know Eddie...then someone else says I know Eddie, then another girl comes and is like I know Eddie...I was like WTF, so of course I joined into the conversation like I Know Eddie Too!! So apparently he was "with" this girl Sose, she took it really hard that he had so many girls his list. She even added me and wanted to talk about it more. I confronted Eddie bout this, and he's like who is she? Why would she be upset...blah blah blah......

Then the BEST UNFUCKABLOCKABLE thing happened....... Sose and I were together, and Sose asked me for drama, so I told her the Eddie story so far and followed with her to him. She straight up walked up to him and told him that she knew all about him and his home hoe ways. He denied it all. Then a girl, poor girl, said OMG Eddie is this true....apparently they were "together" and she was upset that he knew all these girls. He proclaimed over and over that he had FRIENDS, to ignore Sose, that none of it was true. He wanted to know where she got her information from and she let him know that he was about to be blogged, lol. The poor girl got very upset and RAN off!! She left the server, lol.
Eddie started pacing the server, grring and talking about how fucked up it was. He wanted to know where the hell Sose got her info from.
Then he asks me to stay here, that he will be right back, and that sose is lying and he loves me, LOL....WOW.
Conclusion is.....Eddie you are lame!! You may have 87 girls on your list, but I guarantee 80% of them are dudes...