Monday, May 25, 2009

A Public Apology To EVERYONE involved

I got on Xbox, To see the situation at hand. The situation was the "Rated Unblockable" being attached to The sose project. We all know what the SoSe project is about... They say they didnt want to be apart of no "faggot shit". The way i see it... Rated U was a trend. Everyone loved it. It had momentum since day 1. I Was an original. My best friend Posted a video in Subliminal DISRESPECT. Honestly since he went that Route... I do apologize for not catching his messages because he has nothing to do with Rated U. If that was the case he could of just reminded us. But my xbox died. i lost all contact with people. So he wanted to make a video. He did that...

The bible says what goes around comes around, When i asked him to take the video down. He said No, i contemplated all day. I was told by my mother to respond BUT because .He posted that video and said what he said...about the girls... myself and everything Else. They Wanted to respond and speak their minds...

I left those video's raw... i never MENTIONED not 1 time... about chris's grandmother in each video. Everyone else had something to say about that. I do live with my mother but the difference is, i pay mortagage. They took that and ran with it. Mentioned it in Each video...
I personally apologize on Behave of EACH and every person who had something to say about him living with his grandmother it was not called for... I will be the better man and Walk away from this... This was for no reason except the fact that he put it upon himself to personally attack the Situation with Rated U. He could of attacked me alone OR not posted anything at all. But he brought it upon himself and thought noone would say anything. That was never going to happen. Rated U xbox will have the last word. Im personally REMOVING myself from Rated U. I don't want it anymore. Im personally Removing Rubs and changing the name. Rated U is no longer playstation 3. I don't know about Xbox if they want to keep it. They said it was Dead, i don't care...

All i have to say is I don't read Subliminal Messages. When you want something to be Done chris you say it bluntly and not nonchalantly... to that i am Apologizing to Chris to Rated U to everyone else who was involved in this stupid mess. I'm walking away from it.

1 Big mess i don't care about.