Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Hey u wanna cam???"

Hmmmm..........no, not really. But I do want to pose a question. If I say no and you reply "I figured u were a guy" does that mean you wanted to cam/cyber because you thought I was a hebot? Or are you insulting me because your feeling rejected and you think by calling me a guy ill say "here ill show you im not a guy"? Because Im lost on the whole subject. I cant even think of a reason to own a web cam, let alone one for my ps3. Hey I know!!!! Instead of getting dozens of pictures of dicks I can see dozens of live dicks, isnt that super!!!!!

Speaking of dick, I think I want one. Im always being told about how big/thick/good/great/wonderful/fantastic/enjoyable they are, I think I'll cut one off and keep it around my neck like a lucky rabbits foot or something.

Last night I went out with some friends cause I havent been out in a while and I must say going out and PSHome seem alot alike. People were dancing for no reason, people were dancing on stuff, a guy even started telling me about how good his junk is. I tried going "AFK" but forgot nothing would appear over my head saying so. So when I told him i wasnt interested he say "U just another stuck-up bitch". I thought to myself "at least he didnt call me a dude".

Well thats it.......Peace^ A-Town Down Seacreast Out!!!!!