Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Lame alert

Wavy Wavy Wavy.... Wavy CROCKETT!!


This kid is confussed. He's walking around on home with ninja pants, an 80's track suit, and some skater shoes.With some Dreads. Get at me if im wrong? Did his mother Drop him on his head as a child? because, he don't know what he wants to be. A Rasta?? A skater? Disco dancer or a straight up Kong Fu man.... you be the judge. The thing with him is. I seen him on Home a few times, each time we was trying to mack a new chick or diss some dude. I walked up to em and i asked him simply. Is he genuine when he does this? He sent me a message at the end of the day and it reads....

Wow, This kid happy he gets Women on home... he serious? Yes he is...
So the rest of the Night i had everyone laughing at him... i did see him Try to talk to a chick and another chick cursed him out. So he left calling me a hater. Next thing i know he comes back with a Default avatar Chic... And he doesn't even know her, trying to diss me, since's im at Jess's party im not going to run my font. This Guy is a Loser and i will soon have More on him. Because he couldn't holla at me, He wants to holla at chicks in front of me like he Really got game. May i remind you all THIS IS PS3??? LOL he's proving he got swag with avatars... lame...


And Again.... LAME
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

I just got this message 2 hours later thought id share. He said he's modeling coats...
oRly?? She know you're on your playstation trying to bag other chicks?

I'm pathetic, Tsk Tsk.... contrary little kid, i wasn't watching you. I was watching Jess as she said goodbye to you. I left my playstation 3 and came back to see you typing "she's evesdroping" boy please...