Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shit I'm all about......

sunshine
weave
red hots candy
shoes
CHILI!!!
Mountain Dew
R&B
My Couch
friends
post-it notes
saying "dookie"
plants
dancing
civil rights
doing it
the acb news that comes on in the middle of the night
cotton candy
hitting people with stuff
cop shows
fat guys
Eddie(my husband not the guy with 87 girls on home)
kicking shit
insults
conflict of interest
swine flu


In other news.................
The BenchMob(TM) has gotten outta hand. People hatin' each other, hitting on each others friends, not coming around. ITS THE FUCKING INTERWEBZ!!!! How the fuck you gonna let somebody keep u from coming around ur friends??? Its plenty of you assholes I put up with just because your friends with people I like talking dirty t.......err.......I mean hanging around with. Play this shit like you would real life got damnit. Get down like you live..............

CoRdOn0000..............
Fucking stalker!! This muthaluva is the reason girls don't own cameras/mics and don't post pictures. SHE DON'T LIKE LIKE YOU. NOBODY LIKES YOU. Get that shit straight playboy.


I like Kellz. She's cool and we have a lot in common. But more importantly she comes and talks to me woman to woman. I would sooo go lez for her.

Going back to the subject of stalking..........
Whats the end-goal of it?? "If I follow her and send messages telling her how sexy she is she's gonna give me some pussy!!!!"......I don't think thats how it works. If stalkers started buying us shit then thats totally different. Now your a sugar daddy!!!! You still not getting any vajaja but at least now you have my attention. That's cool right?

I gotta booboo.........Peace^ A-Town Down Seacreast out!!!!