Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Goonies



Turn the volume up my mic wasn't picking me up

Who the Fuck is these niggas?? i left a video for everyone to see, everyone who witnessed i Did Research on his "address" yea it was fake. He stood around me following me ALL night. I wanna See these "goonies" kings of home, On the mic. Cause text fighting them aint gonna work. He'll follow you around all night dancin on you saying "oh you like my cock" "i bet you sucking your dad right now" "tell you slut bucket mom i said prepare for this dick" then "hahahaha" every sentence. Its Plane enough and tiresome plus boring... find me around the server.... i don't care. 1 took the 1st Youtube punch and it was a SOFT 1. I am not scared of firin again. You don't want it with me kid.

I had alot of other people to blog tonight way more stories but This bitch-made lame erked me so much i rather expose his messages and show the world how lame that shit was...

smh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much another guy doing the same stupid shit following me around sayin dumb shit even when everyone said "Sose is a dude" the nigga kept up with the dumb shit. The fuck is wrong with playstation home niggaz today? can't respect women? this is what you do in real life??







yea just shoot yourself please. ----->






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completely RANDOM!!!

Yea if i didn't have a heart i probably would of been like MM using these kids cause they seriously walk around home and truely ask bitches out.... like you guys really can't get a girl off home??