Friday, May 22, 2009

And his name is Tyrant

It's Kellz again, YAY!! LOL. I have a story in the works, but I wanted to post something for you to tide you over til the details are all together for my other story. This one isn't bad, but I wanted to tell you about him.

Unfort I have not been able to get a good picture of him, but I promise I will get one for you soon. I'm sure you all have seen him around and don't need a picture.

Have you ever just been chatting in central, dancing or hanging with friends when all of a sudden "something" comes up, your not sure what it is, but it freaks you out? It's short, round, scarred hairy legs, white sleeveless shirt, white hair and a hideous face. If you a guy, he's really persistant. He will start to say things to you that make you throw up a little in your mouth. If you a girl, he doesn't really show you the time of day.

I came across this person a few months ago. I would run into him randomly and every time I would profess my love for him, and he IGNORED me....I know right...ignore Kellz, SHOCKING I know, lol. Each time, he's ignored me. Finally one day I was dressed as a dude to mess with someone and OMG he noticed me, lol

And his name is Tyrant!!

Alot of people can't stand him, but for most it's an enjoyable laugh.