Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Forgotten BIRTHDAY!

Hello All, You know who it is. Checking in. I'm only blogging today just to clear some things up

Because, of my avatar being so popular and convince that she was so real. We totally separated her persona' from my own and even gave her, her own birthday which was May 14th 1988. That makes lisa 21 years old. My REAL birthday Is may 27th 1983 That makes me 26 today. Yes i know im fking old so what.

The funny thing is. When Her birthday hit It was so many Happy birthday Wishes it was unbelievable. Not to mention Kelli, (omg THANX KELLI!) She threw a home party for my avatar Which was pretty fucking Funny, I could of had someone talk on the mic for lisa and made the story even more funnier but i was very very busy that night with the sose project so i kept going idle. Its Crazy How my avatar ALone influenced ALOT OF PEOPLE. I mean alot. People walk up to myself and crims and they know us. But we don't know them... same with kelli, nikki, sheri, and everyone else in my group. its pretty cool.

Everyone keep Asking me Why am i still on the SoSe avatar. Well because, i told you. Its not over... it will never be over. Lameness will never stop. Longs lameless is in home i will not stop. besides, i dont like Guy Avatars period. I dont want to look@ a Guy avatar on ps3. I like the lil walk the girl avatars do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Apologiez

No apz. It doesn't matter what you say man. You can call me gay all you wan't. Noone can take the it away from you That you Playstation Dated a GUY named Jasmine Angel from Dec 2008 to Feburary 2009. YOU DATED A DUDE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lameness never stops on home.... now everyone knows who i am... they know who avian is too... but look...
Now these three... came and sat on my avatar and was preforming sex's acts and saying things.... I mean. We didnt break the news to them because i tried ot hurry and get my camara...when i got back as u can see the dude on the Right was gettin up. But leasti caught em. Humping avatars is A "cool thing" isnt it... lol Hell no, Its lame and women don't like it. You think its fun and games on PSHome u want to hump girl avatars? then Add Tyrant Mafia. He likes to Pay back the humping...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even After everyone knows We are Dudes... LAMEness like i said... never stops. This Tongue guy kept trying to talk to avians avatar. We instantly went back into charector and played the part. We watched. Avian kept telling the guy to do gay shit. He kept agree'in to it. he thought Avian was a girl. It was quite amusing. The guy on the side of him is quezdog. He tried and tried. For a cool 20 mins following my avatar around trying to talk to me. he even sayd "fk the gay sht ladies whats good?" LOL well im a dude watching what you lames are saying...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Happy birthday me all i want to do is cuss people out in a club or a private Area...



And SHOUT out TO My boy SharkCity. You really are a cool ass nigga that we all thought....