Thursday, May 28, 2009

happy belated bday ice

Your lucky if you’re reading this because you may be my last blog! You’ll understand in a minute……”noone is safe” I met SoSeductive_Icey. Heehehehe (fyi I can blog without going thru sose that’s how this is happening..im sure it will be deleted 5 secs after he reads it!!) 

WARNING: ICE AND I ARE STILL FRIENDS I AM JUST BLOGGING THIS BC I TOLD HIS ASS I WAS GUNNA, NOTHING IN THIS BLOG SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST ME BEING GOOFY....AND PROVING NO ONE IS SAFE NOT EVEN SOSEDUCTIVE HERHIMSELF.

Anywho back to the story, met Sose in like December. I hung out in plaza, doing what I do best, being a homeho. Then I saw Soseductive_Icey “popping her font” telling people to fall off of a cliff and crap like that. Stood around and laughed. Didn’t add bc I thought she was intimidating. But the same scenerio happened 3x that week so I finally added. Then Sose would follow me around, watching me just being a ho and whatever else I did.  We said hi and stuff but not many indepth convos. 

In January, She starts talking bout her brother, how he loved me pic, and crap I didn’t think much of it. Then she took me to this party and  introduced me to Kdizzle and I thought kelli was black haha. I hung out more often at Soses summerhouse met Avian,  Crimison and da dee. Cool funny guys. Then I started hanging with them all more then all of a sudden all sose’s “sister” is there and her group of people was alot bigger then I thought. They all keep spouting this “unablockable” nonsense. I think about a month went by  then sose and kelli keep saying “recruit her ” and crap like that. I finally said Wtf and like a bunch of u have experienced they took me to the house and explained.

Mine was a little different tho…..that brother I had mentioned earlier was actually the guy who plays sose and he actually was interested in me. So all of y’all who were officially got inducted had it easy , it wasn’t just sose has a dick. it was sose has a dick and wants it inside of u ..Lmao I tweaked the words a little.

Then this lame soseductive_icey would tell everyone to get off the pirate bc the pirate is soses and send me msg saying I miss u and shit hahaha ( those msgs were all in fun but its just funny bc they r the same messages that sose blogs about)

So im okay with the whole talking to a dude on ps3 bc it wont get serious..i got out of a real life relationship and have a crazy ps3 guy in love with me (still to this day). SO YES SOSE and I PS DATED the queen/king of hellno I don’t psdate, psdated! But I guess that it makes me strange bc I psdated a chick that was a dude that was against psdating lol it wasn’t serious tho and I wont go into personal details bc  that’s not how I roll . I really wanna say more but ill leave it up to the imagination! 

That story was for worldclass! Lol atleast it didn’t happen like that to u, world!